We are looking for a highly motivated account manager who is comfortable on the phone and dealing with business financials.
Preferred skills include a proven track record of sales achievement and strong communication skills.
We provide training but are looking for someone who is independent and needs very little guidance.
This position is remote so you can enjoy the comforts of home or travel while you work!
Kingmakers is an investment fund and accelerator for small business buyers. We partner with smart, high net worth individuals to acquire seven-figure businesses. Our services include sourcing business to buy, performing due diligence, negotiating and structuring offers, financing, and then de-risking and growing businesses post-acquisition.
We’re hiring for a full-time Account Manager position to create and maintain relationships with business brokers, our acquisition partners, and our acquisition targets.
The role is focused on building and maintaining relationships as well as managing “air traffic control” between various parts of the kingmakers’ organization.
A successful candidate is a self-starter with great attention to detail and is able to manage many projects at once.
Target Soft Skills
- Comfortable on the phone for long periods of time
- Excellent problem-solver.
- Great with people
- Independent and goal-oriented
- Projects a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust.
- Develops and maintains relationships.
- Over communicator.
- Highly organized.
Target Hard Skills
- Google G-Suite and Microsoft Office (will provide training)
- Online CRM platforms (Streak, HubSpot, etc)
- Bonus: Airtable, Coda, Missive (will provide training)
Preferred work experience and skills (please tell us about your experience in any of these areas when you apply):
- Business Brokerage
- Small Business Banking
- Financial Advisor
- Project Management
- General Management
- Small Business Owner
- Inbound or Outbound Sales
- Business Development
- Relationship Management and Development
- Information Systems
What’s in it for you?
This is a fully remote job that offers a lot of flexibility and autonomy. Our organization doesn’t feel very corporate. We care about results and a positive, problem-solver attitude.
We are a fast-growing early-stage company, so if it’s a good fit, you can grow with the company and have access to more opportunities. Most of your time will be spent interacting with interesting and successful entrepreneurs who are interested in selling their business to us.
We are great believers that talent is distributed equally but the opportunity is not.
This is why we set out to create a company that identifies great talent and takes extra care to nourish and help advance our team members to their fullest potential.
Our company believes in providing a great working environment, positive cultural, and well being of not only our employees, partners, and the businesses we work with.
We strongly believe in giving back to communities and providing the skills for everyone who works with us to progress and live their best life!
- $30,000/year base compensation ($2,500/month)
- The position could pay up to $100k per year
- Commissions based on performance as follows:
- $1k bonus per letter of intent signed (we aim to sign 2-4 LOIs per month)
- $5k per closed acquisition (we aim to close 12+ transactions per year)
- The role will be structured as an independent contractor
- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Regional Restrictions: Anywhere
- Job Title: Account Manager
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.