We currently have an exciting role for an Amazon Marketplace Specialist to join our expanding eCommerce team. We’re looking for a candidate that’s agile to change, passionate about commerce, and technically sound when it comes to Amazon Marketplace. You’ll be full of ideas to drive us forward and will have experience in consumer product management within one or several of the following industries: beauty or haircare.
You will be responsible for managing multiple brands in multiple territories. You should have excellent knowledge of Seller Central, FBA, AMS, and generally know how to organise an account, build internal processes and deal with Amazon issues on a daily basis.
We would ideally like someone who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and knowledgeable with account setup and management within Seller Central. The ideal candidate will have experience in successfully building up an Amazon presence from early stages. This role will be very autonomous, so you will need to be prepared to demonstrate your ability to manage everything Amazon, from shipment plans to business plans and everything in between. You’ll need decision-making, process planning, and multi-tasking skills.
– Overall responsibility for our channels with a focus on Amazon.
– Excellent knowledge of Seller Central setup and management, FBA, AMS, and how to deal with Amazon issues daily.
– Building A+ content for Amazon.
– Creating Amazon listings for new pages & liaising with copywriter & translators.
– Daily monitoring of listings & quality.
– Creating, designing and writing product inserts.
– Working on Shopify site under the guidance of our eCommerce manager.
– Work with render designers to improve our current selection & make future images.
Qualifications And Skills
– You’ll be fluent in English. An additional language like German, French, Spanish, or Italian is also an essential requirement for the successful candidate.
– At least two years’ professional experience in an e-commerce/consulting role.
– A strong analytical, conceptual, technical, and procedural mind.
– A passion for creative ideas, with excellent communication skills.
– The ability to use your initiative and work independently but with structure.
– Amazon PPC experience is desirable.
– Graphic design knowledge desirable.
– Manychat and Helium10 experience.
– Experience with ESP/CRM platforms.
- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Regional Restrictions: Europe
- Job Title: Amazon Marketplace Specialist
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.