Kingsguard Media is a digital performance marketing agency with a focus on lead generation in multiple industries (auto, finance, education, etc.). We buy large amounts of traffic on Facebook, Google, and many other digital advertising platforms and produce hundreds of leads a day in the United States. We need someone to manage our ad campaign tracking systems and handle the day-to-day technical operations of the company.
- Be a part of a lean, fast-growing, globally distributed team, and exciting work environment.
- Your work will reach millions of people on every major digital advertising platform.
- We foster a “noncorporate” work environment: no office politics, no big egos, and no b.s.
- You’ll be working alongside the whole team to streamline and improve our technical systems, helping the team reach new levels of scale and efficiency.
To support our marketing department with the creation of user- friendly web pages, deployment of servers, detailed tracking of user behavior for all stages of our advertising campaigns, in combination with revenue optimization technical implementations. You will be managing the day-to-day technical operations of the company and helping to create and lead the technical direction for the team. Candidate must be creative in finding technical solutions.
- Implement robust reporting and analytics tools to improve business intelligence on our marketing campaigns (specific tools listed below).
- Technical optimization, deployment, and management of web pages and sales funnels.
- Working on technical tasks at all levels – tasks as small as updating a line of code in a pixel to large tasks such as the planning and execution of complex, multi-week projects.
- Creation of technical documentation and SOPs.
- Jumping between front-end and back-end technical tasks, or tackling tasks that require both.
- Working and thriving in a fast-paced environment, ability to learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Staying up to date with new trends and advancements in the web development and ad tech space, applying new insights into continually improving company tech operations.
- Proven Experience with 2 tracking systems:
- Affiliate Tracker: Thrive/Voluum/FunnelFlux
- Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Facebook pixel/tracking possibilities
- 2+ years of programming experience in:
- HTML CSS
- Bootstrap framework
- API integrations
- Experience with deployment and management of Amazon Web Services (CloudFront, S3, SES).
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites including the ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Experience with fixing site speed issues, site speed optimization, and page cleanup.
- You are comfortable communicating in English, have strong spoken and written communication skills (chat, video, email, etc.) and are an active listener.
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and adapt within a changing environment.
- Self-starter: You work well in a team, with little supervision, making well-reasoned and effective technical decisions (including past experience working in a remote team).
- Full time: 40 hours a week, 8 hours a day (Mon – Fri).
- Ad Tracking: Voluum, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel Tracking, TheOptimizer.io, HasOffers, Cake, Hitpath
- Ad tech: Unbounce, Google Optimize, Revealbot, VWO, HotJar, Pushnami, Multilogin
- Hosting: AWS (CloudFront, S3), Cloudflare, WordPress, Digital Ocean, Luminati
- Email: Aweber, Amazon SES, Mailgun, Sendgrid, EasySendy
- Miscellaneous: Trello, Slack, Zapier, Notion, Airtable, Zapier, Google Sheets
- Competitive salary (Based on experience).
- Pay raises awarded based on performance.
- PTO Minimum 24-days per year.
- Annual team offsites (paid).
If you think you’d be a great fit for this position, click “Apply Now” and complete the application form. Please include your resume and tell us why you want to work at KGM. We hire individuals, not robots so don’t be afraid to show a little personality.
- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Regional Restrictions: Anywhere
- Job Title: Full Stack Developer & Ad Tracking Specialist
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.